We all like to think we are in control of our affairs and every day finances. Making a Will gives you the same peace of mind because it makes clear your final wishes. It is also an important caring gesture to your family and friends, relieving them of possible worry about what to do for the best, when you are no longer there to help.
Here at Regal Law Solicitors we use the latest computer technology which allows the necessary documents to be produced quickly and accurately.
There are many reasons for making a Will including:
- I have just got married
- I have children who would need to be looked after if I die
- I am not married to my partner
- I have recently divorced or will be doing so soon
- I own property
- I own all or part of a business
- I have come into money
- I think I may have to pay Inheritance Tax
Request A Call Back
We will be in touch shortly
When you make a Will you can decide:
- The Executors who will sort out your affairs
- Who will care for your children if they are aged under 18
- Who will receive heirlooms or other specific items of property
- Who will receive the rest of your money and upon what conditions
- Cremation or burial, and if you wish to donate organs for transplant
We offer a fixed fee for most straightforward Wills and realistic estimates if you need more complex advice. Contact us now to discuss your matter.
What Our Client's Say
"Thanks Lubna for making my will, and explaining the implications. It has given me and my family a piece of mind knowing that there is something in place."